At Bespoke Talent, our focus is placing top 10% performing software sales people. Our experience in sales has shown us that top performers have several qualities in common. Top performers:
- Are achievement-oriented. Over time and across activities, top performers are goal-oriented and set high standards for themselves to be among the best at what they do.
- Understand their strengths and look for ways to improve their skills. Interested in finding out more about which type of sales person you are? Take the quiz.
- Focus on value, period.
- While perhaps once proud of being the self-proclaimed “coin-operated rep,” use experience, probabilities, and financial criteria to drive their career paths.
- Are among the top 10% of their organization. Their income history reflects $400K W-2 earnings and up.
- Are not self-promotional. They are humble while being able to highlight their own successes.
- Practice and study and are constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Are generous with their knowledge and are coach-able themselves. Do you have a top-performer sales tip to share with us?
- Love what they do and like going to work.
If you’re a top performing rep, fill out the form below. You don’t have to be looking for new opportunities at all – we just want to keep you in the loop.