At Bespoke Talent, our focus is placing top 10% performing software sales people. Our experience in sales has shown us that top performers have several qualities in common. Top performers:
- Are achievement-oriented. Over time and across activities, top performers are goal-oriented and set high standards for themselves to be among the best at what they do.
- Understand their strengths and look for ways to improve their skills. Interested in finding out more about which type of sales person you are? Take the quiz.
- Focus on value, period.
- While perhaps once proud of being the self-proclaimed “coin-operated rep,” use experience, probabilities, and financial criteria to drive their career paths.
- Are among the top 10% of their organization. Their income history reflects $400K W-2 earnings and up.
- Are not self-promotional. They are humble while being able to highlight their own successes.
- Practice and study and are constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Are generous with their knowledge and are coach-able themselves. Do you have a top-performer sales tip to share with us?
- Love what they do and like going to work.
If you’re a top performing rep and you’re poking your head out to see ‘what’s out there,’ feel free to contact us
Want to learn more SaaS sales and job hunting tips and tricks?